Ecalphri
Greeting Adventurer,
Welcome to Ecalphri.

To register. Enter a valid email address and an activation link will be sent there. Please check both inbox and spam folders. Check out our Character Creation Section before you do so! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ecalphri
Greeting Adventurer,
Welcome to Ecalphri.

To register. Enter a valid email address and an activation link will be sent there. Please check both inbox and spam folders. Check out our Character Creation Section before you do so! Very Happy
Ecalphri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Name is Arou

Go down

My Name is Arou Empty My Name is Arou

Post  Arou Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:44 pm

"Hi, My name is Arou. I come from the Kingdom of Pheosyn and yeah...I'm a Celzvein."

Arou was born a Celzvein around 24 years back, and it was not a hard decision for his parents to dishonor him for his difference. He spent the majority of his life hiding out with the other Celzvein in the cities they were granted, but nothing felt right. He would fly around the skies and try and see as far as he could, past the Land of Flowers and even further beyond.

He always dreamed of finding those few who he could cal his true friends. To find an adventure worth taking, risks worth giving for, and people worth helping. He developed a drive, a sense of purpose to always pursue what he felt was most important. Happiness, not just for himself but for all. He is driven to help everyone he can, to put a smile on everyone's face and he will never quit.

This has sometimes put him in danger, and yet with a smile on and a head held high, he presses on if it means fighting for what he believes in. For what someone else believes in, helping them, saving them, protecting them. That is his entire purpose. It is his journey, and it has become a never ending adventure. He couldn't be happier, and he cant wait for the days he will meet even more friends along the way.
Arou
Arou
Level 8
Novice
Level 8  Novice

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum